Bar mobile apps can have lots of features that lures customers back and attracts new customers...
Check out what we suggest ...
Features suggested you consider:
Note: Features may change at any time without notice.
- Call Us - The "Call Us" feature is a very useful feature that allows your users to quickly call you at the tap of a finger.
- Car Finder - The Car Finder feature allows users to drop pins when they park so they never lose track (was it level A1 or B1?) again. They can also set timers, reminding themselves when the meter's running out, or share the location via email or text.
- Contact - The Contact feature is the most essential on our platform. It displays general information like business location, website URL, contact info (phone & email), and operating hours. We recommend completing the Contact feature's content before you move onto other features, because info can be pulled from it and used within other features.
- Direction View - The Direction View feature offers one-touch directions to multiple locations. It's quick & easy to set up, and allows you to enter as many addresses as you'd like.
- Email Forms - The Email Form feature is a great solution for generating customer feedback, taking appointment/reservation requests, and gathering info from users in general. You can select from field options, adapt existing options to meet your needs, and customize the design of the form to create your perfect submission form.
- Email Photo - The Email Photo feature allows user to email photos/videos directly from the app. For instance, if you create an Email Photo feature called "Party Cam" for your club app, users could email photos/videos of their favorite moments of the weekend, which the business could post on their Facebook page. Users can take a photo/video or send one from their device's gallery in just a few steps
- Events v2 - The Events v2 feature allows for easy event promotion. Add upcoming & past events.Easy "I'm Going" button allows users to RSVP. Enable in-app event commenting & photo posts. Import events from Facebook. The Events v2 feature is the upgraded version of the old Events feature. The Events v2 feature is natively functional.
- Fan Wall v2 - The Fan Wall v2 feature is an easy way to increase engagement with an app. The feature allow users to comment, ask questions, and discuss what they love about your business or service. Users can share photos, reply to each others' comments, and view the location fellow users were at when they commented. The Fan Wall v2 feature is the upgraded version of the old Fan Wall feature. The Fan Wall v2 feature is natively functional.
- Food Ordering - The Food Ordering feature is a simple and effective way for restaurants to start taking orders through their mobile app. With delivery & takeout options, payment through the app, and a customizable menu with add-ons and pricing options, you have full control.
- Image Gallery - The Image Gallery tab is an easy and awesome way to display images inside your app. You can create a custom gallery right through the dashboard, or integrate with Flickr, Picasa, or Instagram to pull in existing galleries.
- Info-1- Tier - An Info feature 1-Tier can be thought of as a static HTML page. Inside this feature, you can insert just about anything that you can insert on a regular web page. The "what you see is what you get" editor, which allows you to customize the description, is a great way to display information about your business. Many companies opt to use the 1-Tier feature as an About Us page, but this is just one of many ways to utilize it.
- Info-2-Tier - An Info 2-Tier feature can be thought of as a static HTML page. Inside this feature you can insert just about anything that you can insert on a regular web page. The "what you see is what you get" editor, which allows you to customize the description, is a great way to display information about your business. Info features are widely used to embed content, like a single YouTube video. The 2-Tier feature is categorized in two tiers, with the 2nd tier being more specific.
- Info-3-Tier - An Info 3-Tier feature can be thought of as a static HTML page. Inside this feature you can insert just about anything that you can insert on a regular web page. The "what you see is what you get" editor, which allows you to customize the description, is a great way to display information about your business. Info features are widely used to embed content, like a single YouTube video. The 3-Tier feature is categorized into three tiers, with the 3rd feature being most specific.
- Loyalty - The Loyalty feature allows users to have an in-app version of a traditional stamp card. Rather than pulling out the hole-puncher or scribbling an easy-to-forge symbol, the vendor punches the secret code into the customer's phone to add a "stamp." You can also, opt to add Advanced Loyalties to your app as well. This feature offers greater customization and more user engagement.
- Mailing List - A Mailing List feature can be a great way to collect contact information from your app users so that updates and special offers can be communicated easily and efficiently. Paired with push notifications this feature can help make sure you and your users get the most out of the app!
- Menu - The Menu feature is essentially identical to the Info feature (3-Tier), but instead of the option to include thumbnail images in the item list view, you can specify a price for each item. (Note: Can be your menu of bar food or liquid food.)
- Merchandise - The Merchandise feature is a simple way for businesses to start making sales through their app. You can use the Custom option to create your own marketplace, or opt to integrate Magento or Shopify, if you have an existing marketplace on one of the sites. (Sell your bar merchandise!)
- Messages - The Messages feature serves as your users' "library" for received push notifications. It allows users to refer back to previous push notifications they may have missed at receiving time. From within the feature, users can view plain text, template, and linked push notifications' content. They just need to click a message to view the details. If enabled, you can also offer a subscriptions view that allows users to tune in to the updates they wish to hear about.
- Music - The Music feature is a great way to share and sell tracks inside your app. You can import, upload, or link to music files to easily integrate them within the app.
- News - The News feature is a great feature that keeps your app users up-to-date on issues that relate to your business or service. The content that appears in your feed depends on the keywords you provide.
- Note Pad - Offer your users an easy way to save notes within your app. The Notepad tab requires minimal set-up, making it an easy win for you.
- PDF - The PDF feature allows you to display PDFs through your app. This is commonly used to showcase flyers, menus, and even reports.
- Podcast - Podcasts are a great feature to offer in your mobile app. The hands-off feature allows you to integrate audio and video podcasts, which automatically update with the latest content to keep your audience in the know. After you integrate the feed, your work is done.
- QR Scanner - The QR Scanner feature is a useful tool that can scan any QR code your users come upon. A QR code is essentially a scannable URL. They're commonly used for promotional & informational purposes. For example, a brochure for a summer camp may have a QR code on the back that leads users to an online FAQ page, or a fundraising event may print & post QR codes at their tables that lead users to their sponsors' front-end websites.
- Reservation - The Reservation feature is a great option for restaurants, beauty salons, offices, and more! Using the built-in booking system, users can reserve time slots for various services, and you can fill up your calendar without having to take calls or reply to emails non-stop. Implement an optional up-front commitment fee for the appointment. Manage your appointments with a beautiful built-in calendar. Receive notifications via email when appointments are scheduled. Provide users with easy appointment management. Book more clients and increase repeat appointments.
- RSS Feed - RSS feeds are a common and popular form of displaying news and information. RSS feeds load a web page that constantly updates within the app without any manual changes on your end.Updated with current news, links to articles, special offers, and and endless array of useful info, your RSS feed can prove incredibly useful for users, who will check multiple times a day for new content.
- Sports Stats - The Sports Stats feature is a feature that allows you to include a flexible counter inside your app. This counter can be used for many purposes, from sports and fitness to finance and health. It also allows users to email their results to an email address specified by you. For example, if I want visitors at my bowling alley to send me their stats so I can congratulate the weekly winners, I can set my own email address as the default.
- Tell Friend - The Tell Friend feature is a great marketing tool that banks on word of mouth. You place the sharing power in your users' hands, allowing them to share your app listing URL and thus your business in just a few clicks. On top of the great benefits, it takes just a few minutes to set up! When a user clicks to share, a pre-populated message with the App Store URL, Play Store URL, and HTML5 URL will appear on their screen. They can add, remove, or alter the text as they wish before blasting out their message!
- Tip Calculator - A tip calculator is extremely useful for restaurants or food service delivery apps. This calculator allows the user to input the price of the bill, the percentage they wish to tip, and the number of people splitting the bill. The calculator will then display the sum that each person should pay. The Tip Calculator feature will use device settings for currency and format, so all you need to do is add it to your app and assign a background image, and it will be fully functional!
- Voice Recording - The Voice Recording feature allows your users to record and send voice notes straight to your business.
- Walkthrough - The Walkthrough feature is an excellent way to give iOS users a sneak peak into your app's features. The feature's content appears when a user launches the app for the first time, and will not reappear unless the app is deleted and reinstalled. The tab is loosely structured to give users an intro on the app in general, location-based features, audio background play. However, this is very customizable, and you can tailor the Walkthrough feature to your own needs.
- Website - A Website feature allows you to easily integrate a web page into your app. This feature is especially handy for promoting social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and OpenTable—or any other websites that don't contain Flash. To enable this feature, all you need is a website URL.
- WuFoo Form - The WuFoo Form feature provides easy integration with WuFoo, a 3rd party form-building site that provides a huge array of features and customization options. This is a great feature to utilize if our native Email Form feature doesn't suit your needs. As the leader in form-building, WuFoo is constantly tacking on new features. You can generate important info from your customers and have it sent directly to you via email, text, and more. With WuFoo, you can also view all form entries through their site, plus analyze the data you receive.
- YouTube Channel - A YouTube Channel feature is a great way to display your business' YouTube channel in a clean, accessible format right through your app. Before you configure this feature, please make sure your YouTube channel has a custom URL.