Work in real estate and don't have your own app? GASP!
See what we think should be on your app ...
Note: Features may change at any time without notice.
- Around us - The Around Us tab is a great way to display relevant points of interest within your app, drawing attention to hotspots in the area. You can incorporate up to three different business categories, and users can easily access business contact information, address and GPS directions for each location!
- Call Us - The "Call Us" feature is a very useful feature that allows your users to quickly call you at the tap of a finger.
- Car Finder - The Car Finder feature allows users to drop pins when they park so they never lose track (was it level A1 or B1?) again. They can also set timers, reminding themselves when the meter's running out, or share the location via email or text.
- Contact - The Contact feature is the most essential on our platform. It displays general information like business location, website URL, contact info (phone & email), and operating hours. We recommend completing the Contact feature's content before you move onto other features, because info can be pulled from it and used within other features.
- Direction View - The Direction View feature offers one-touch directions to multiple locations. It's quick & easy to set up, and allows you to enter as many addresses as you'd like.
- Email Forms - The Email Form feature is a great solution for generating customer feedback, taking appointment/reservation requests, and gathering info from users in general. You can select from field options, adapt existing options to meet your needs, and customize the design of the form to create your perfect submission form.
- Email Photo - The Email Photo feature allows user to email photos/videos directly from the app. For instance, if you create an Email Photo feature called "Party Cam" for your club app, users could email photos/videos of their favorite moments of the weekend, which the business could post on their Facebook page. Users can take a photo/video or send one from their device's gallery in just a few steps
- Events v2 - The Events v2 feature allows for easy event promotion. Add upcoming & past events.Easy "I'm Going" button allows users to RSVP. Enable in-app event commenting & photo posts. Import events from Facebook. The Events v2 feature is the upgraded version of the old Events feature. The Events v2 feature is natively functional.
- Fan Wall v2 - The Fan Wall v2 feature is an easy way to increase engagement with an app. The feature allow users to comment, ask questions, and discuss what they love about your business or service. Users can share photos, reply to each others' comments, and view the location fellow users were at when they commented. The Fan Wall v2 feature is the upgraded version of the old Fan Wall feature. The Fan Wall v2 feature is natively functional.
- Image Gallery - The Image Gallery tab is an easy and awesome way to display images inside your app. You can create a custom gallery right through the dashboard, or integrate with Flickr, Picasa, or Instagram to pull in existing galleries.
- Info-1- Tier - An Info feature 1-Tier can be thought of as a static HTML page. Inside this feature, you can insert just about anything that you can insert on a regular web page. The "what you see is what you get" editor, which allows you to customize the description, is a great way to display information about your business. Many companies opt to use the 1-Tier feature as an About Us page, but this is just one of many ways to utilize it.
- Info-2-Tier - An Info 2-Tier feature can be thought of as a static HTML page. Inside this feature you can insert just about anything that you can insert on a regular web page. The "what you see is what you get" editor, which allows you to customize the description, is a great way to display information about your business. Info features are widely used to embed content, like a single YouTube video. The 2-Tier feature is categorized in two tiers, with the 2nd tier being more specific.
- Info-3-Tier - An Info 3-Tier feature can be thought of as a static HTML page. Inside this feature you can insert just about anything that you can insert on a regular web page. The "what you see is what you get" editor, which allows you to customize the description, is a great way to display information about your business. Info features are widely used to embed content, like a single YouTube video. The 3-Tier feature is categorized into three tiers, with the 3rd feature being most specific.
- Mailing List - A Mailing List feature can be a great way to collect contact information from your app users so that updates and special offers can be communicated easily and efficiently. Paired with push notifications this feature can help make sure you and your users get the most out of the app!
- Messages - The Messages feature serves as your users' "library" for received push notifications. It allows users to refer back to previous push notifications they may have missed at receiving time. From within the feature, users can view plain text, template, and linked push notifications' content. They just need to click a message to view the details. If enabled, you can also offer a subscriptions view that allows users to tune in to the updates they wish to hear about.
- Mortgage Calculator - The Mortgage Calculator feature is a tool that allows you to calculate a monthly repayment using variables such as loan amount, loan term, and interest rate. The mortgage calculator will then return the results based on the information you input. This feature is great for real estate & banking apps!
- News - The News feature is a great feature that keeps your app users up-to-date on issues that relate to your business or service. The content that appears in your feed depends on the keywords you provide.
- Note Pad - Offer your users an easy way to save notes within your app. The Notepad tab requires minimal set-up, making it an easy win for you.
- PDF - The PDF feature allows you to display PDFs through your app. This is commonly used to showcase flyers, menus, and even reports.
- Real Estate - The Real Estate feature is a great tool for real estate agents to showcase properties they're renting or selling. Import listings via a CSV file, IDX API account integration, or manually. IDX is a type of data feed provided with your MLS membership. In some cases, MLS may require you to pay for access to this data feed. IDX typically (but not always) mirrors the data available on your MLS site. If your MLS provides access to this data feed, you may use that access to promote ALL listings on your website, not just your featured listings.
- RSS Feed - RSS feeds are a common and popular form of displaying news and information. RSS feeds load a web page that constantly updates within the app without any manual changes on your end.Updated with current news, links to articles, special offers, and and endless array of useful info, your RSS feed can prove incredibly useful for users, who will check multiple times a day for new content.
- Tell Friend - The Tell Friend feature is a great marketing tool that banks on word of mouth. You place the sharing power in your users' hands, allowing them to share your app listing URL and thus your business in just a few clicks. On top of the great benefits, it takes just a few minutes to set up! When a user clicks to share, a pre-populated message with the App Store URL, Play Store URL, and HTML5 URL will appear on their screen. They can add, remove, or alter the text as they wish before blasting out their message!
- Voice Recording - The Voice Recording feature allows your users to record and send voice notes straight to your business.
- Walkthrough - The Walkthrough feature is an excellent way to give iOS users a sneak peak into your app's features. The feature's content appears when a user launches the app for the first time, and will not reappear unless the app is deleted and reinstalled. The tab is loosely structured to give users an intro on the app in general, location-based features, audio background play. However, this is very customizable, and you can tailor the Walkthrough feature to your own needs.
- Website - A Website feature allows you to easily integrate a web page into your app. This feature is especially handy for promoting social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and OpenTable—or any other websites that don't contain Flash. To enable this feature, all you need is a website URL.
- WuFoo Form - The WuFoo Form feature provides easy integration with WuFoo, a 3rd party form-building site that provides a huge array of features and customization options. This is a great feature to utilize if our native Email Form feature doesn't suit your needs. As the leader in form-building, WuFoo is constantly tacking on new features. You can generate important info from your customers and have it sent directly to you via email, text, and more. With WuFoo, you can also view all form entries through their site, plus analyze the data you receive.
- YouTube Channel - A YouTube Channel feature is a great way to display your business' YouTube channel in a clean, accessible format right through your app. Before you configure this feature, please make sure your YouTube channel has a custom URL.s